1. In cPanel, click Forwarders
2. Click Add Forwarder
3. In Address To Forward, enter the address you want to forward from. There is no need to enter the domain for the address (e.g. email@example.com would simply be enquiries)
4. Select the Domain from the drop-down list if not already selected
5. Select Forward to e-mail address, then enter the full e-mail address to forward to (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. Click the Add Forwarder button to complete the process
Your forwarder will be created.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
You can access webmail for your domain simply by adding /webmail after your domain name. For...
A secure password is one that contains no dictionary words and includes upper- and lower-case...
Some internet service providers (ISPs) block access to port 25, which is the default SMTP mail...
Alongside WebMail you can setup your e-mail accounts using our Web Hosting and Reseller Hosting...
Manage the email accounts associated with your domain(s).
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution